What information do we collect?
BricksandBonds.ca collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey. Any data BricksandBonds.ca requests that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on BricksandBonds.ca as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You may, however, visit BricksandBonds.ca website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information BricksandBonds.ca collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails - the email you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining your order or request. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include BricksandBonds.ca news, updates, related products or service information, Ect.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, our detailed unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of each emails.
How do we protect your information?
BricksandBonds.ca implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place and order or access your personal information. These security measures include: Password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secures Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the internet securely.
BricksandBonds.ca offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information strictly confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will be kept on file in order to serve you better in the future. Because BricksandBonds.ca stores credit card information on our own servers, BricksandBonds.ca has taken appropriate measures to ensure that we are PCI DSS Compliant.
Yes, Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Does BricksandBonds.ca disclose any information to outside parties?
BricksandBonds.ca does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long, as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. BricksandBonds.ca may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. BricksandBonds.ca therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, BricksandBonds.ca seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
BricksandBonds.ca are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), BricksandBonds.ca does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Online Private Policy Only: