All sales are final on Sale items.
All sales shipping to the United States of America are final sale and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange.
All sales using a promo code are FINAL SALE. No returns, exchanges or credits will be applied.
- Bricksandbonds.ca will accept returns for exchanges within 10 days of item delivery as long as the return item has not been worn and is in the same condition it was when shipped out.
- The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odour or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new.
- All Store Credits will be issued via email with a unique code. Please keep that information safe as it is specific to you and your account.
- All sale items and release product are a final sale and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange.
- In store pick up orders may be cancelled only within 7 days of the fulfillment date, with the exemption of sale and release product.
- Any merchandise electronic in nature which has been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective from BricksandBonds.ca.
- All Bricksandbonds.ca gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Bricksandbonds.ca reserves the right to issue a 15% restocking fee if the item is not returned in brand new and sellable condition within 2 weeks time.
- Bricksandbonds.ca reserves the right to issue a customs brokage fees for international shipping returns.
- A return label will be valid for return shipment for 10 days from the issued date.
- Any packages not received within the required timeframe may be declined any further action pending approval.
- We will offer a one-time price match in the form of online or in store credit in the case of a recently discounted product that has been purchased within 7 days at regular price.
We are happy to accept returns for refunds or exchange on items within 10 days of order delivery.
Shipping & handling is not refundable for returns.
Returned items must have the original packaging; tags attached and must be accompanied with a copy of the receipt.
Failure to provide the item back in its original branded tags/packaging will result in a repackaging fee of 15% restocking fee
Returns will be processed after the warehouse has inspected such items and declares the items are in their original condition.
Please allow 7 - 14 business days from when it is received for your return to be processed.
To return merchandise, email us at email@example.com to obtain a Returned Authorization Number and proper return mailing labels.
Customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
BricksandBonds.ca does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to BricksandBonds.ca.
We highly recommend customers ship the returned items with a tracking number.
Once a Returned Authorization Number is processed, the items must be shipped back to us immediately.
All domestic packages need to be received within 1 week of the date stated on their Returned Authorization.
All International packages need to be received within 2 weeks of the date stated on their Returned Authorization.
Mail return items to:
13 King Street North,
Waterloo, Ontario. Canada. N2J 2W6