Blazer Mid '77 Vintage White/Pine Green
In the '70s, Nike was the new shoe on the block. So new in fact, we were still breaking into the basketball scene and testing prototypes on the feet of our local team. Of course, the design improved over the years, but the name stuck. The Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage—classic from the beginning.
- Leather and synthetic upper keeps the classic look of the original while adding comfort and support.
- Vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole, for a streamlined look that echoes the '70s design.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has had the same herringbone pattern from the start, because why change what works? It provides excellent traction and durability that leaves the imprint you love.
We are happy to accept returns for items within 10 days of order delivery.
The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Bricksandbonds.ca will not be responsible for processing and returning any items worn or with stains.
Returned items must have the original packaging; tags attached and must be accompanied with a copy of the receipt. We offer you the option of exchange or refund. Returns will be processed after the warehouse has inspected such items and declares the items are in their original condition.
Please allow 7 - 14 business days from when it is received for your return to be processed.
For more information about returns please click here.
International Worldwide Customers
All sales shipping International Worldwide (outside of Canada) are final sale and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange.