Chilliwack Bomber Jacket Boulder Grey Mens
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Reinforced elbows for durability
We are happy to accept returns for items within 10 days of order delivery.
The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Bricksandbonds.ca will not be responsible for processing and returning any items worn or with stains.
Returned items must have the original packaging; tags attached and must be accompanied with a copy of the receipt. We offer you the option of exchange or refund. Returns will be processed after the warehouse has inspected such items and declares the items are in their original condition.
Please allow 7 - 14 business days from when it is received for your return to be processed.
For more information about returns please click here.
International Worldwide Customers
All sales shipping International Worldwide (outside of Canada) are final sale and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange.