The Capo In-store Shopping Experience
This will include a 60 min initial overview of your personal style goals, image evaluation and a pre curated selection of items based on your preferences and needs.
We ask you to limit your shopping experience to yourself plus a guest.
- A personalized style lesson on how to create a comfortable, contemporary and timeless outfit.
- The value of quality vs quantity, different fabrics and places of manufacturing.
- How to dress with purpose.
- Strategies on how to never overspend or overbuy on clothing, sneakers, watches, socks … you get point.
- How to use self image to gain a competitive edge.
- What colours and styles are most suitable and flattering based on your skin tone, body type, personality and lifestyle.
- How to feel amazing and get noticed.
We are happy to accept returns for items within 10 days of order delivery.
The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Bricksandbonds.ca will not be responsible for processing and returning any items worn or with stains.
Returned items must have the original packaging; tags attached and must be accompanied with a copy of the receipt. We offer you the option of exchange or refund. Returns will be processed after the warehouse has inspected such items and declares the items are in their original condition.
Please allow 7 - 14 business days from when it is received for your return to be processed.
For more information about returns please click here.
International Worldwide Customers
All sales shipping International Worldwide (outside of Canada) are final sale and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange.