Expedition Parka Graphite Mens
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Interior waist drawcord to customize the fit and retain warmth
- Non-removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Centre back 'Expedition' grab strap
- Exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets, 1 utility pocket on left sleeve, 1 flap pocket on right sleeve
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 1 drop-in pocket
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for extra protection
EXTREME -30°C & BELOW
Dry clean only. Remove full fur before dry cleaning.
We are happy to accept returns for items within 10 days of order delivery.
The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Bricksandbonds.ca will not be responsible for processing and returning any items worn or with stains.
Returned items must have the original packaging; tags attached and must be accompanied with a copy of the receipt. We offer you the option of exchange or refund. Returns will be processed after the warehouse has inspected such items and declares the items are in their original condition.
Please allow 7 - 14 business days from when it is received for your return to be processed.
For more information about returns please click here.
International Worldwide Customers
All sales shipping International Worldwide (outside of Canada) are final sale and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange.